Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Starting 2013.

One of my good friends, Nicole mentioned that she reads this devotional address every new year. Thanks to her suggestion I did the same thing today and I'm so glad I did. Here are some of my favorite thoughts shared by Elder Holland:

"God doesn’t care nearly as much about where you have been as He does about where you are and, with His help, where you are willing to go... This is an important matter to consider at the start of a new year—and every day ought to be the start of a new year and a new life. Such is the wonder of faith and repentance and the miracle of the gospel of Jesus Christ."

"Faith is for the future. Faith builds on the past but never longs to stay there."


Good luck with your New Year's Resolutions and all of your endeavors this year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed this devotional. It seriously has changed my life, and it's something I read so very often that I have parts memorized. I love it!

    ReplyDelete