Monday, December 31, 2012

2012.

This year has been full of wonderful things. So many wonderful things in fact that I don't know how to start to count or list them. However here are some of the highlights... and by highlights I mean favorite things that come to mind quickly...

  • Deciding on a major and absolutely loving it (after trying a few wrong ones...)
  • Finding a job in the field that I want to end up in
  • Loving my job more than I ever would have imagined
  • Making it to nationals with the BYU lacrosse team
  • Getting to have my whole family visit and watch me play lacrosse at some point
  • Loving my ward
  • Watching one of my best friends get both engaged and married
  • Watching one of my cousins get married
  • Watching Julia play soccer in Italy
  • Going to Lake Powell
  • Currently being in Puerto Rico
  • Spending Thanksgiving in NYC (and maybe, might have seen Snoop Dogg who now is apparently going by Snoop Lion)
  • Discovering new bands/music
  • Jumping out of an airplane
  • Loving (and being extremely humbled by) being Relief Society President
  • Getting to go home
  • Went to the Bountiful Temple open house and dedication
  • Surviving anatomy - and being surprised by how much I loved learning about the human body
  • Survived getting hit by a car
  • Didn't finish my first triathlon
  • Dyed my hair a few too many times
  • Went zip-lining for the first time
  • Spent many Sundays playing with my adorable cousins and getting fed by my wonderful grandparents
  • Watched my cousin play in the State Championship lacrosse game
  • Went to General Conference at the Conference Center for the first time
  • Grew and learned in ways I'm sure I don't even know yet
I'm 99% positive that I'm forgetting lots of things, but these seem to cover things pretty well. To anyone who was a part of this year and everything it involved, thank you. I was so blessed to meet and grow closer to so many people and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment