Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Things putting a smile on my face...

-- Starting lacrosse again
-- Having awesome lacrosse practices
-- Being the good kind of sore
-- Talking to my fam on the phone
-- Taking the best classes possible
-- Being on top of my homework
-- Feeling good about decisions
-- Good talks with great friends
-- One of my girls giving me a big hug after class
-- Watching my girls understand concepts I've taught
-- Seeing their faces light up when they finally get it after trying all day
-- Cleaning out my e-mail inbox (who knew this would feel so good?)
-- Eating better
-- Making new friends in class and at church
-- Space heaters and heated blankets
-- Carmel hot chocolate
-- Good music
-- Recognizing my blessings
-- Trips to the temple (even if my hair freezes on the way back to my car)
-- Seeing this little one and getting him to giggle

No comments:

Post a Comment