Monday, November 12, 2012

Getting into the Thanksgiving spirit

Now that we're less than two weeks away from Thanksgiving, here are some things I'm especially grateful for today:

-- Girls that make me love my job
-- Caramel hot chocolate
-- Having time to get all my homework done before class
-- A sore body that lets me know I played hard this weekend
-- Technology that keeps me in touch with my family
-- Diet Coke runs drop-ins
-- Hysterical teammates that make me drop to the floor I'm laughing so hard
-- A good study spot (that wasn't right next to a door letting in freezing cold air)
-- Not spraining an ankle or face-planting because of the ice today
-- Seat warmers in my car
-- Patient people willing to teach me things I don't understand
-- The nice person who gave me Jolly Ranchers to wish me luck on my test
-- Homemade bread (made by people with talents I don't have)
-- Trips to the temple
-- The cute old men that work at the temple and ask me the same questions every week without fail
-- Seeing the Lord's hand in my life in both small and big ways
-- Good examples all around me
-- The realization I had that I will be back in Charlottesville in less than a week

1 comment:

  1. Jo you are so cute! I love your cute and inspiring little posts. You are so much better at blogging than me...ha I'll have a huge post in two weeks though. Miss you. Congrats on the tourny!

    ReplyDelete