Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Best Intentions...

Despite my best intentions sometimes things just don't turn out. Last night for example:

I had every intention of going to FHE
... but conditioning started and ended late and I hadn't gone grocery shopping yet. Oops.

I meant to have dinner done by the time everyone got home
... but not making it to the grocery store earlier in the day made that a little difficult.

I really wanted to clean up and put away all the laundry
...but the day was over before I realized what had happened and other things took priority.

I was really excited about dinner
... and then I caught the garlic bread on fire (yes, actual flames coming out of the oven), and couldn't even think coherently enough to put the fire out myself (thanks a million, Syd) . 

But
... luckily I have great roommates that not only are great at putting out fires but also make me laugh incredibly hard at funny situations and my incompetence when it comes to cooking. 

1 comment:

  1. I admire your positive attitude. Sometimes we all burn the garlic bread (except syd. i feel like she never does) and we are lucky to have people that can make us laugh about it!

    ReplyDelete