Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Allie's Blessing Day

June 11th was a special day for our family. When we planned our trip Utah for Easton and Annie's wedding we decided to bless Allie so that we could have as much of our families there as possible. We were pretty lucky to have my grandpa, both of our dads, Chase's brothers, my cousins, and my uncle stand in the circle while Chase gave her a beautiful blessing. I'm so grateful for my little family and for the new experiences we get to have together, and for so many of our family members being so supportive.

It was extremely special for me to have both Peyton and now Allie blessed in the same dress that I was blessed in so many years ago. Two of my cousins also made a special cake for the occasion :) It tasted as good as it looked!
















No comments:

Post a Comment