Monday, December 7, 2015

Peyton's Blessing Day

On November 29th we had the awesome chance to bless our Peyton girl. We were lucky enough to have so many family members and friends come and visit us for the Thanksgiving holiday and for the baby blessing! In the LDS church we bless new babies using the Priesthood (special authority to use God's power on earth - for more information look here). Both of Peyton's grandpas, as well as some of our close friends got to stand in the circle to help Chase bless her. It was such an amazing day and Chase did a great job! Peyton looked beautiful in her blessing dress, which was the same one I wore when I was blessed as a baby. It was so great to be able to have the blessing during a time of year when we already were expressing gratitude for the blessings we have in our lives. Here are some pictures from the special day:





(she loves to kick her legs ^ look at the couple pictures above this - we think it's adorable!)



(I loved getting to have her wear the same dress that I did, and that my old bracelet almost fit her!)




I love this family of mine!


All of our family that came to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment