Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lake Powell

... is hands down my favorite place on earth. And here's why:

1. No phones, no computers, no outside world.

2. Getting to spend all day, every day with these people:
This week would not work
without this man! Love you Grandpa!
Isn't he the cutest?
Ever fit 34 people on a houseboat at
the same time?


 3. Tubing (especially with people who have never been before)

4. Card games. Pounce, hearts, speed, kemps, phase 10...

5. Sleeping under the stars.

6. Watching my cousins do things I will never try...
Right before landing a flip
Tanner mid-flip...


7. Laying on the back of the boat

8. Cliff jumping (ok maybe not but I did it!)

Julia talking me into it... or maybe calling me a chicken

Yeah... I panicked.

And finally made it!
9. Finally making a rooster tail!!!


10. These people:

I can't wait until next year!


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Lake Powell. Looks way nice. I'm glad you changed your text too :) now I can read it. You know, with my old eyes :) ha How are you going to go back to real life when school starts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally come out here and go! I would love that! Then we can go back to NY and play there! Hahaha I have no idea how I'm going to go back. Seriously it's been a dream summer and real life is going to be rough...

      Delete