Friday, August 31, 2012

Fall

... is here!

And this is why I'm happy about it:

  • I love my classes (even if anatomy is going to kill me)
  • I love my job (even if it means that I have a 30 minute commute at 6:45 each morning)
  • Lacrosse started today!
  • Despite all the traffic, lots of my favorite people are back!
  • Football is starting again
  • Lacrosse started today!
  • I love my major and feel like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be
  • It's starting to cool off at night
  • Lacrosse started today! Yeah... I'm that excited about it.
  • I get to go home this weekend to see the beautiful fall colors and to run a race for my grandma and on top of all that get to spend the whole time with my family
Until then I guess this view everyday can't hurt...

The trees are changing here too!

Life is pretty darn good right now :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't be afraid of anatomy. It is the best. What is your major? And where are you working?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My major is PE Teaching and Coaching. I'm loving anatomy, just not how much time it takes haha. I'm working at New Haven with Juj teaching PE and loving it!

      Delete