Thursday, January 30, 2014

Choosing

Where did January go?

It seriously came and went faster than I thought possible.

January can be rough with bad weather, getting sick, overcrowded tracks and gyms, adjusting to a new schedule, and many other things but it can also be pretty great.

I love the idea of starting over and having a clean slate. There's so much potential, so much room to make what you want out of everything you experience. All it takes is a decision. A choice to pick what you want out of your decisions and how you want things to be.

That's my new goal - amongst many others - to choose how I want things to be and to do what I need to, in order to make them that way. There will obviously be things I can't control, but I'm choosing to make this year awesome. To see things for the best. To enjoy as much of it as I possibly can.

Because why would I want to choose any other way?


No comments:

Post a Comment