Monday, March 18, 2013

Have I Mentioned That My Family is the Greatest?

Sundays are usually pretty great for lots of reasons, but especially because I get to talk to my family. Sometimes I'm even lucky enough to get to skype them...

This usually means all craziness breaks loose (something about actually seeing each other I think - that or seeing how crazy we are ourselves just makes it escalate quicker). The things that get said, teasing that happens, and funny faces that get made make me homesick faster than anything else.

I wouldn't have it any other way...


Yup. That's Justin flashing me

So naturally Josh wanted to too...

We think we're really cute

I love them more than anything


Some of my favorite things that got said:
"Oh no... Now we need two waaa-mbulances!"

"And then you repent and your hair grows back!"

No comments:

Post a Comment