Monday, February 4, 2013

Life as of Late


1. Ward wallyball - super fun and I promise we're getting better every game. Slowly...
2. The cutest cheeks ever, also the most fun to play with
3. The new background on my phone - someone might think it's my child and I have to say I'm strangely ok with that
4. Advertising for Skate Your Heart Out - don't we look good?
5. Marie's farewell - She is going to be the most incredible missionary. Can't wait to hear all about it :)
6. Somehow ended up wearing my brother's number on a BYU jersey at practice - foreshadowing? I certainly hope so


I feel like these pictures describe themselves pretty well. Basically I love my team more than anything. They're the greatest and funniest and I don't know what I'd do without them. Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment