Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lessons Learned

Things I'm learning to not take for granted:

  • Air conditioning
  • Good weather
  • A functioning fridge (that doesn't leak water all over my food)
  • A car that works
  • People that are patient with me on the phone
  • Neighbors that will drop anything and everything to come visit me
  • Neighbors that will offer anything to help me
  • Roommates who will spend all day doing nothing with me
  • Being healthy enough to go for a run
  • Being about to wear clothes that don't touch my road rash or press against my bruises
  • Having family away from home
  • Having friends that are like family away from home
  • Knowing that I'm being watched over
  • Siblings and parents that call and check on me
  • The Priesthood and it's healing and comforting power
I'm feeling extremely lucky and blessed the more I think about what's gone on this past week or so. Thank you to everyone that's helped make this easier or helped me laugh through it all. I couldn't ask for better people to have shared all of this with!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't air conditioning the best? ha I've realized how much I took that for granted. Glad your having a good day! Or at least realizing good in bad? Excited for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's for sure the best haha we haven't had it in my apartment for a week and I don't know how people do this on a regular basis... My popsicle consumption is absolutely ridiculous! Miss you!

      Delete