Friday, October 19, 2012

What I've learned...

... in a day of forced bed rest because I somehow managed to contract mono:

  • being sick means you can eat whatever you want (maybe over-justification, but I'm ok with it)
  • people at doctor's offices and pharmacy counters have very interesting senses of humor
  • I am very good at taking naps
  • you don't actually have to kiss anyone to get mono
  • you'll still get made fun of for having the "kissing disease" no matter how many times you deny kissing anyone recently
  • sometimes people make really awkward jokes about the kissing disease
  • having the kissing disease doesn't make you not hit pipe
  • cough syrup is, and always will be disgusting
  • Friends is one of the best and funniest TV shows ever
  • I have the best friends in the whole world... that make me dinner and offer to bring me all of my favorite things
  • my desire to play lacrosse even if I'm sick is difficult to comprehend... even for me sometimes
On that note... Come watch us play Saturday at 4:30 at Westminster or Tuesday at 5:30 at Utah :) Season openers and we love our fans!!

No comments:

Post a Comment